Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Advanced Project Manager (IT)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Advanced Project Manager (IT) for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing projects, including managing project scope, requirements changes, multiple and competing demands and priorities as well as determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk using appropriate fact-based metrics/assumptions;
- Working with Business/Technology Owners to ensure that deliverables achieve the business result that enables value creation;
- Facilitating joint planning, schedule and cost forecasting, with the client/stakeholders in the early stages of project formation;
- Developing integrated baseline project plans by applying estimated models; documenting estimating assumptions, refining plans and managing performance against them;
- Determining quality standards and overseeing the execution/production of project management documents;
- Raising and tracking issues and conflicts, removing barriers, resolving project issues and escalating to immediate manager when required; and,
- Supporting Program Manager, ensuring project artifacts and audit requirements are met.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 7+ years of Project Management experience, including experience managing high-value projects (exceeding $5 million) with a high level of complexity;
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC and Agile delivery methodologies;
- Advanced project management knowledge (including plan development; scheduling methodology; project metrics gathering, analyzing and reporting; risk and issue assessment and quantification methodologies; cost/benefit analysis and alternatives identification; budgeting, financials and benefits management); and,
- Experience working in Financial Services.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.