Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Organizational Change Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the overall TIS re-organization structure work;
- Creating and preparing organization change artifacts including organizational charts, rationale and justification for change;
- Employing a structured change management methodology to create conditions for a smooth transition to change and promote maximum enthusiasm to adapt to the change;
- Conducting thorough methodological investigations to identify key stakeholders impacted by the change and when the timing of that change will be;
- Coordinating efforts with other specialists related to the initiative, including labour relations, compensation unit from human resources and union representatives;
- Developing and coordinating communication plans such as preparing documents and communicating with union representatives and preparing communication details to staff;
- Promoting the business vision with a benefit framework that links adoption to change to successful project delivery and business outcome;
- Identifying "landmines" and potential points of resistance, and developing counterstrategies to mitigate or minimize potential resistance;
- Conducting a gap analysis, and promptly addressing doubts and uncertainty surrounding the change to foster a positive acceptance of change;
- Supporting and engaging the management team, supervisors and leads to increase their effectiveness in driving sustainable change;
- Soliciting feedback to assess the success of the change management activities and behavior changes so that they align with strategic objectives;
- Reviewing, revising or writing new job profiles according to research and discussion with the management team;
- Managing and tracking all documentation required throughout the whole process;
- Coordinating and tracking different levels of approval as required; and,
- Other responsibilities as directed by management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) plus years of hands-on experience in organizational change management related to IT and business/industry;
- Post-secondary education in business administration or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Successful record of organizational change management with achieving identified strategic business objectives and benefits;
- Distinctive blend of business insight;
- Demonstrated experience in working with diverse teams;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, which are essential for interacting with key stakeholders at all levels across the project to manage, inform and influence successful project outcomes;
- Experience and knowledge of change management methodologies, approaches and tools;
- Experience developing change plans that meet the architecture/technology needs of the organization;
- Experience incorporating business priorities, strategies, goals, emerging technologies, industry trends and economic viability;
- Expertise in setting and managing stakeholder expectations;
- Understanding of the impact of change, and the interdependencies with and impact on the business;
- Broad understanding of IT organization functions, and ability to stay up-to-date with technology trends;
- Financial and performance skills to ensure that organization change efforts improve project performance and business benefit realization;
- Certification in a change management methodology (an asset);
- Good working knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies and project life cycles (an asset); and,
- Experience working with government executives, managers and unionized staff to implement change initiatives (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.