Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing projects to deliver on time, on cost and according to client quality expectations’
- Ensuring a strong understanding of and the ability to leverage client project management standards across the PM lifecycle;
- Ensuring assigned project proposals are positioned for cost/benefit analyses, business case diligence and alignment with technology, business and other appropriate strategies;
- Demonstrating a firm dedication to the project Sponsor’s goals and objectives relative to the project;
- Ensuring definition and approval of project scope, deliverables, desired quality and measures of success; and,
- Developing project plans that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communication and procurement in a manner that enables highly coordinated execution and control.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Overall PM experience of 5-7 years;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint and Excel;
- Experience in Lotus Notes environment;
- Demonstrated experience leading a broad range of initiatives in an IT environment such as: ITIL, Application Development/Maintenance, Shared Services, Desktop Services, SDLC projects, etc.;
- Undergraduate degree in Business, IT, Computer science;
- PMP Certification or demonstrated similar training and experience; and,
- ITIL certification or similar training and demonstrated ability- Capability Maturity Model (CMM).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.