Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects;
- Managing corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems;
- Business as well as team management;
- Providing innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups;
- Determining and pursuing courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives;
- Integrating advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units;
- Serving as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs; and,
- Championing large projects that affect the company's long-range goals and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 10 years PM experience;
- Training/certification in Agile practices;
- Experience in enterprise scale infrastructure projects, including build of and migration to private and public cloud services;
- Experience in project management or in like roles/businesses;
- An in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the critical business success factors;
- Demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of key services operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management;
- Extensive understanding of critical project management techniques; and,
- PMP Certified Education.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.