Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate to Senior Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the completion of assigned development tasks;
- Providing system analysis;
- Developing UI design, software coding, unit testing, and defects fixing; and,
- Software deployment testing and documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying n-tier online solutions;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with user-centric graphical user interface (GUI) design and development;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with C#, WCF, ASP.NET, VS 2010/2015;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Oracle or other relational databases;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with Oracle SQL Developer;
- Four (4) to ten (10) years’ experience with other technologies such as Telerik web-controls, jQuery, HTML5, UI development;
- Four (4) to ten (10) years’ experience with the following tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio 2010/2015;
- Experience with Responsive UI Design experience, Backbone.js;
- Experience with Development on mobile computing (i.e. desktops, tablets and smartphones);
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web services;
- Previous experience of implementing projects using Agile/Test Driven Development(TDD) or Traditional Methodology;
- Previous experience with Mobile Application Framework (MAF);
- Previous experience with Identity Management integration;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; and,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.