Intermediate Information Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Intermediate Information Security Analysts for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information;
- Designing, implementing, supporting, and evaluating security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles;
- Developing and delivering training materials and performing general security awareness and specific security technology training;
- Developing and interpreting security policies and procedures;
- Evaluating and recommending new and emerging security products and technologies;
- Identifying needs and contributing to governance initiatives by bringing expertise gained in the field around practical security governance, in the development of client policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines;
- Developing guidelines for the usage, control, maintenance and compliance of information and computer resources;
- Participating in security compliance efforts; and,
- Providing technical support to clients, management, security operations and network operations.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in Information Security;
- SailPoint experience; and,
- UAT testing experience in SailPoint.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.