Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Product Developer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing requirements for the project changes, designing, developing and testing the code and being involved in the implementation into production; and,
- Attending project meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Microsoft Dynamics and SQL developer experience;
- 4 years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics developer;
- 4 years SQL development experience;
- Knowledge of SDLC, Agile project experience preferred; and,
- Strong communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.