Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Project Managers for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments;
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures;
- Coordinating systems development for major applications, defining project requirements including information and data needs, business analsyis and programming;
- Developing, planning, analyzing, evaluating and assigning priorities to deliverables and requirements;
- Defining project phases, setting deadlines and managing staff;
- Developing project plans with milestones;
- Coordinating all meeting and interface with business units, staff and service providers;
- The oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers; and,
- Managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 10 years of IT PM experience;
- 10 years of Financial experience;
- 10 years of Budget management experience;
- 10 years of FI industry experience; and,
- Large organization within complex projects.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.