Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking Technical Support for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Loading security stack;
- Manual installing of applications;
- Updating software documentation;
- Scheduling with client’s deployment times;
- Physically setting up computer for clients;
- retiring and disposing of old hardware;
- Tracking assets using Service Now;
- Answering user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation;
- Installing software or performing hardware testing remotely; and,
- Maintaining records of installation activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Technical Support experience;
- 1-2 years experience with Win 7/10 & Apple iOS imaging;
- 1-2 years experience with McAfee;
- 1-2 years experience with MS SCCM;
- 1-2 years experience with Lenovo hardware;
- 1-2 years experience with Remote software (Bomgar preferred) & Remote desktop;
- 1-2 years experience with MS Lync & MS Outlook; and,
- Associate's degree in computer related field or equivalent training required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.