Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Test Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading in the quality assurance process for the program, adding technical know-how,
creativity and a seasoned perspective to initiatives and teams;
- Analyzing the impact of changes from a testing perspective, including time, cost and risk and preparing testing estimates that incorporate all the activities that are required to effectively test the system;
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external counterparts to support the scrum team’s objectives;
- Working with the project team to prepare test environments and test data;
- Analyzing the testing (performance, automation, manual, integration and CFIA) requirements and planning the testing for company’s applications;
- Developing test strategies, test plans and test cases to uncover bugs and improve the overall quality of the infrastructure and applications;
- Verifying and documenting test results, whether performance, automated, manual, integration or CFIA related;
- Leading the defect process, ensuring that defects are documented, tracked and reported to
facilitate timely resolution;
- Producing and presenting testing-related reports and information, such as requirement-based coverage, testing progress and problem areas; and,
- Maintaining and adhering to IT standards and guidelines for all types of testing.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or related discipline;
- One (1) year experience working in an agile scrum team;
- Two (2) years of test management experience;
- Experience working with and testing IAM technologies such as identity management technology and access control technology (such as CA Technologies SSO and CA technologies advanced authentication);
- Experience with web services and API technology and knowledge of federated
identity and web security concepts such as SAML, OpenID and OAuth;
- Experience working with directory technology such as CA directory and microsoft active directory;
- Demonstrated knowledge of scrum methodology and experience in all phases of the iterative process; and,
- Demonstrated knowledge of multi-platform environments.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.