Quality Assurance Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing team in delivery of test planning, preparation and execution activities;
- Ensuring effective planning and support coordination with partners (e.g. business, CIO group, Infrastructure);
- Overseeing creation of test data strategies, plans and project documentation using risk analysis methodologies and tools that align with a project's development approach;
- Managing documentation creation, reviewing, sign-off (e.g. strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, dashboards, etc.), ensuring artifacts adhere to standards and audit requirements;
- Communicating, addressing scope changes that may impact testing;
- Developing, managing operational processes, ensuring test data processes tie into technology delivery practices, standards;
- Managing intake/demand/schedule, performing risk assessments, communicating/negotiating timelines, budget, staffing, scope, milestones;
- Managing business relationships to build knowledge of their business, applications and corresponding IT applications;
- Counseling IT and business partners, raising awareness; and,
- Ensuring testing meets information security/privacy policies/guidelines.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Knowledge of database technologies, such as DB2, IMS, Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server database with expertise in SQL queries and table structures;
- Knowledge of and exposure to APIs, web services;
- 8 years of experience working in Mainframe, UNIX and Windows Server systems in financial organization;
- 12 years of experience working in waterfall or agile teams within the SDLC or Agile lifecycle; strong knowledge of the procedures, processes, and practices of the same;
- 12+ years of overall information technology experience;
- 7 years of experience in IT including development, data analysis, test data management, or infrastructure support;
- At least 5 years of people management/supervisory experience;
- 8+ years of experience at a project or organizational level; and,
- Proven knowledge & hands on experience with capabilities such as masking, sub setting, synthetic data generation and Gold Copy.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.