Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
SAP Application Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP Application Architect. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring applications meet organization objectives and standards for scalability, usability, maintainability, and robustness;
- Verifying that application designers and developers adhere to architectural standards and frameworks;
- Performing feasibility analysis on potential future functionality;
- Assessing impact of new initiatives on the relevant application domains and providing design guidance;
- Supporting application development solution designers;
- Working with application development to perform product / tool analysis for new components within the relevant domains;
- Driving companies group member synergies at the application domain level;
- Assessing impact of new initiatives on the relevant application domain and providing design guidance; and,
- Supporting application development solution designers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5 – 10) years’ extensive position related SAP experience required;
- Experience with SAP BW architecture & development (extractors, BW modelling and BW ETL);
- Experience with SAP business objects / business intelligence architecture and development, WebI report creation and BOE universe design; and,
- Experience with SAP travel and expense (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.