Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Intermediate Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery;
- Coordinating work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments; and,
- Developing detailed project plans and managing all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to ten (3-10) years’ experience on multiple or large projects; and,
- Superior Communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.