Sr. Project Manager/Change Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
- Drive faster adoption by all sections within the Company, while support both workforce assessment and training development programs by advising on approach;
- Work closely with public information officer to develop key messaging that supports both the project objectives, but change management approach;
- Act as a coach for senior leaders and executives to help them fulfill the role of change sponsor;
- Provide direct support to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions;
- Support the project team in integrating change management activity into project plans;
- Accountable to meet deadlines set out by the program manager while meeting quality standards set out by the Company and project;
- Apply a structured methodology (e.g. Prosci) and lead change management activities for the Project alongside the Project Manager;
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities (RACI).
- Integrate change management activity into project plans.
- Participate on the program management team acting, as an integration point, citing timing conflicts, resource issues and opportunities for improved integration;
- Meet and conduct regular meetings with Company functions (directors, supervisors, etc.);
- Monitor and track execution progress daily against plan;
- Using project schedules, update daily with progress, cost and resource management plans with actuals and provide:
- Project schedules which will be sub-projects of master plan
- Conduct critical path analysis for plans;
- Revise baselines and re-forecasts and
- Develop project change requests (if required).
- Document meeting minutes, post changes and coordinate with document controller to assure consistency and a single source of information using G-Suite;
- Evaluate and ensure Company readiness; through change readiness assessment.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
- A University Degree in Communications; Business Administration or similar disciplines is required; a university degree in another area may be considered;
- At least five (5) years of project management experience successfully delivering significant projects, i.e. enterprise-level, regional or corporate division level, is required;
- Must demonstrate acumen in planning, scheduling, critical path analysis, budgeting, risk mitigation, issues resolution, scope management, communications, cost and resource management and quality management or possess a PM designation;
- Understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; familiarity with the Prosci ADKAR Model is required;
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal is required;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences, excellent active listening skills and ability to establish and maintain strong relationships is required;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision, being flexible and adaptable with an ability to work in ambiguous situations is required;
- Experience with G-Suite (G-Mail, Docs, Sheets, Sites, Drive and Sites) is required. High acumen with Microsoft Office Applications is desired; including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment and tight timelines and;
- Experience working on large projects, e.g. enterprise or divisional level is required.
Nice to Have:
- Change management certification or designation desired; Prosci Certification is a plus;
- Experience within government transportation, fleet or transit services would be considered an asset and
- Some familiarity with SDLC and UML (Unified Modeling Language) is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.