Security Operations Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Operations Analyst for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with a team of cybersecurity professionals;
- Administering solutions managed by the Enterprise Security team such as Proofpoint Email Protection Suite, RSA Authentication Manager, and LogRhythm Enterprise;
- Participating in security incident investigation and response activities;
- Providing technical advice and assistance on information security and risk related matters;
- Participating in the rotational after-hours on-call support;
- Conducting research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest cybersecurity technologies and standards; and,
- Various other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or College Diploma in an IT related field;
- Two plus (2+) years of IT Security experience;
- Two plus (2+) years of IT experience;
- Understanding of security and technology concepts, such as anti-virus, firewall, intrusion prevention, and networking technologies (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.);
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems;
- Excellent analytical, investigative, and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical matters in easy to understand ways;
- Working knowledge of the following (or similar) technologies: Active Directory, LogRhythm Enterprise, Proofpoint Email Protection Suite, and RSA Authentication Manager; and,
- The ability to be team oriented and at the same able to work with limited supervision.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.