Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Architect for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining respective architecture framework / solution that supports the most efficient, reliable, scalable, and securing solutions to meet the business needs and technology strategy including planning, evaluating, recommending and designing architectural solutions in compliance with enterprise standards;
- Designing the solution architecture end-to-end, following segment (and enterprise) architecture guidelines, working primarily within projects, supports Technology Delivery / Partner Management Lead on project blueprint; and,
- Working closely with Solutions Designers (who are accountable for documenting systems design specifications).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7 years of experience as a Solution Architect;
- 5 years of experience as Service Oriented Architecture, cloud technologies, data and object modeling;
- Knowledge of Big data technology (Hadoop);
- 5 years of experience in Waterfall and Agile system development practices;
- 5 years of experience building apps in Angular or Node;
- 5 years proven experience in BPM/BRM;
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks; and,
- 5 years of experience in Webservices (Rest/ Soap).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.