Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading activities of projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed schedule and funding parameters;
- Determining time frame, funding constraints, procedures for accomplishing project objectives, staffing requirements, and allocation of available resources to various phases of projects;
- Leading all procurement activities, including preparation of Request for Proposal, contract negotiation, ongoing vendor management, and post-project support agreements;
- Leading and completing the preparation and documentation of business requirements, technical requirements, business process definitions and workflow processes;
- Coordinating and facilitating the document review process, including scheduling meetings, preparing presentations, recording actions items and updating drafts based on feedback from reviewers;
- Leading the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts, including planning and executing user acceptance tests;
- Leading Change Management and organizational design activities; and,
- Preparing status reports and holding status meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum 5 years of experience in the Senior Project Manager role;
- Very strong leadership skills - excellent ability to listen and influence;
- Strong skills in workshop planning and facilitation;
- Experience with contract and vendor management, specifically with 3rd party SaaS models;
- Proven analytical skills and experience working in a large, complex business/organization;
- The ability to work with multiple business stakeholders and elicit business needs;
- Experience performing and supporting testing efforts, including planning and executing user acceptance tests;
- Experience with business change management activities such as stakeholder briefings, communications and training;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Excellent knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Project;
- The following skills and knowledge are considered an asset; and,
- PMP designation.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.