Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a QA Analyst
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables;
- Database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procs, jobs and triggers;
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan;
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts;
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results;
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members;
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management;
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
Skills and Qualifications of a QA Analyst
- BS or BA degree preferred;
- Three plus (3+) years of relevant QA technical experience;
- Three plus (3+) years large enterprise or e-business systems experience;
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication;
- Create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases;
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications;
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.