Intermediate Project Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Administrator for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Proofreading reports and publications for accuracy, quality, and consistency with program level and client standards;
- Preparing and/or assisting in the development of presentations;
- Organizing meetings and workshops including book meeting locations, prepare and email meeting notifications and agendas, record and distribute minutes, follow-up to ensure work/action items assigned at meetings are completed;
- Providing administrative support for the ongoing functioning and maintenance of the area i.e. ordering supply, maintaining inventory at offices;
- Creating and maintaining files and/or scanning and filing documents in accordance with the Corporate/Departmental records management procedures/standards;
- Ensuring document management, retention, disposition, and distribution adhere to FOIP requirements;
- Managing the flow of incoming/outgoing correspondence, including ensuring documents/records are properly inserted and recorded in communications logs;
- Working with the Corporate Records Office, ensuring all records/files are properly recorded and archived and research and/or compile statistical data and prepare and/or print reports as required;
- Google Site and Drive Maintenance providing updates to Google Sites, aligned with approved changes to the program;
- Reviewing Google Site content for consistency and stale-dated material while working with Project Managers and Coordinators to maintain; and,
- Providing updates to branch-level financial coordinators, i.e. PTIF hours reported, Journal Vouchers (JV) are coordinated and processed accurately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Completion of the twelfth (12th) school grade including business subjects related to data entry or completion of an appropriate certificate program from an approved business school/college;
- Two (2) years of diversified data entry experience including general office procedures;
- Advanced skills in the G-Suite application (Sites Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive. Io.Draw) and Adobe Acrobat;
- Working knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience working with SAP, Learning Management System (LMS), M5, and a Safety Data Management System (SDMS);
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a focus on balancing competing requirements within the various units and ensuring service is delivered;
- Excellent proofreading skills (grammar, punctuation, spelling) with a high level of accuracy;
- The ability to plan, coordinate work assignments;
- The ability to make decisions in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- The ability to be a self-starter in a versatile and dynamic environment;
- The ability to build and maintain productive relationships with a diverse group of constituents;
- The ability to promote a shared vision and customer focus;
- The ability to communicates effectively to identify needs and manages stakeholder expectations effectively;
- Excellent time management and communication skills;
- Proven ability to effectively handle sensitive information using discretion;
- A valid Alberta Class 5 driver's license (or provincial equivalent), GDL permitted;
- The ability to travel between multiple locations; and,
- Experience with document and records management, specifically classification and retention schedules (CRS) as well as taxonomy, engineering document control would be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.