Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as schedule, budget, quality, etc.;
- Providing analysis of KPI’s to PM based on guidelines and standards;
- Reconciling monthly expenses to vendor invoices, calculate accrual, update cost and resource management plan sheets to track capital and operating costs;
- Preparing and submitting detailed project financials;
- Tracking and reporting project financials;
- Working with Project Manager to draft and maintain project schedules using MS Project;
- Collecting, monitoring, and reporting progress on key milestones, issues, and decisions;
- Setup of meetings, coordinating/chairing (at times) and capture, document, and distribute minutes and meeting outcomes;
- Updating meeting lists on Google and maintain minutes documentation;
- Compiling and distributing project status reports (as required);
- Updating Google Sites for work stream activity i.e. milestones, status reports, action item lists, risks/issue logs and deliverable progress;
- Distributing information for review and/or approvals at the appropriate phase in the project and ensure the necessary approvals are collected and collated prior to project sign off;
- Maintaining Google Sites through-out the project ensuring it is kept accurate and up to date;
- Collaborating with and supporting Project Managers in achieving project outcomes;
- Providing Project Manager coverage during PM absences;
- Facilitating common understanding of project objectives, issues, dependencies, scope, and overall project information among the project team and other stakeholders; and,
- Providing on-boarding and off-boarding assistance to project resources.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Working towards either a PM designation or in a certification program;
- Proven ability to coordinate project resources under the direction of the Project Manager;
- Experience using SAP to acquire project financial information;
- Experience with MS Project including, baselining, critical path analysis;
- Experience in project based financial management, cost estimation/control and risk identification, triage, assessment, and management;
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) and GSuite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Slides, Drive and Sites);
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively at all levels;
- The ability to take detailed concise meeting minutes;
- Experience in planning and executing complex projects with multidisciplinary teams, including work breakdown structures;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment while being self-motivated;
- The ability to prioritize issues is considered a vital requirement; and,
- Proactive approach to identify the needs of the project and ability to overcome potential barriers, to operate and deliver under adverse conditions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.