Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the excavation prevents damage to underground lines and eliminates service interruptions;
- Understanding of how to track these types of projects, possess strong Excel skills, strong communication skills and have experience with reporting; and,
- Preparation of communications, progress reporting, working with data in excel tables; Project scheduling, including action item and tracking of locates.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Understanding of how “utility locates” work;
- Degree or Diploma is an asset.;
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management environment);
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills; and,
- Flexibility and be willing to perform other duties as required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.