Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Developer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading technical aspects of project from inception through to deployment;
- Participating in analysis and system design specification sessions;
- Documentation of design options and solutions according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology;
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles;
- Applying analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions;
- Anticipating obstacles and execute proactive approaches to issues;
- Active participation in issue resolution;
- Providing detailed development estimates to Project Manager for development effort as well as weekly status reporting and budget forecasting;
- Configuration management for the sub projects within the release; and,
- Coding, testing, packaging, deployment and support of builds as code is promoted from development, system, acceptance and production environments.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7 years of experience with IBM Websphere application server;
- 7 years of experience with Jboss application servers;
- 4 years of experience with Oracle database;
- 5 years of experience Java (spring framework), J2EE and Webservices;
- Strong communication skills;
- 2 years of experience in Agile methodology;
- 2 years of experience in Maven and Jenkins;
- 3 years of experience in a lead position;
- 3 years of experience in creating technical documentation;
- 2 years of experience in MKS, GIT or any of the revision control systems;
- 3 years of experience in Technical SME Support 24/7 for Production Incidents; and,
- Hands on experience using Splunk, Jira, Confluence and ServiceNow tools.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.