Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Middleware Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of code releases and deployments;
- Code management in the UAT environments for system testing;
- Trouble shooting problems (such as environment, hardware, performance, etc);
- Maintaining and analyzing development server performance;
- Coordinating and scheduling environment patching and upgrades;
- Maintaining on-going communication with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle;
- Building and managing working relationships with CMRT Support and ITS teams;
- Gathering and analyzing project requirements and provide time estimates;
- Identifying, estimating and tracking deliverables required for a project.;
- Creating and maintaining documentation in support of infrastructure; and,
- Using sample data sets to conduct complete testing to be able to evaluate expected results, testing is not limited to unit testing only.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 10 years of UNIX Redhat, UNIX shell scripting experience;
- 5 years PERL (no perl-CGI) experience;
- 5 years Oracle/MySQL experience;
- 1 year of DevOps experience;
- 5 years GIT / Version Control experience; and,
- 5 years Agile Methodologies and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.