Security Technical Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Technical Architect for a two (2) week contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with some individuals from lines of businesses and the Information Technology group from School Districts developing this Solution;
- Conducting Threat and Risk Assessments of custom-developed applications - based on a structured Standards-based approach or as per an in-house developed methodology;
- Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of application and platform designs, hardware and software products and mobile environments;
- Analyzing and evaluating alternative security solutions to meet business problems;
- Providing technical security advice and guidance on security issues to technical specialists and management;
- Developing and documenting a detailed statement of requirements for the proposed security alternative recommended in analysis reports;
- Ensuring the appropriate integration of all aspects of security solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Community College Diploma or Special Experience Equivalency;
- CISSP certification or equally relevant IT/IS/Technical Security-related certification(s) for the outlined role;
- Previous experience with or knowledge of the Government IT/IS environment and security requirements; and,
- The ability to effectively communicate in French.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.