Online Marketing Coordinator - SEM, Campaign Analytics and Display
Eagle is currently seeking an Online Marketing Coordinator for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and improving campaign key performance indicators (conversion rate, cost per click/mille, CPC, keyword bids, quality score, click thru rate, ad text, landing page optimization);
- Identify areas where simplicity, efficiency and process improvements are needed in the day to day management of search, social and display campaigns;
- Ensuring vendors have the necessary project documentation required to execute against campaign requirements
- Utilize insight gleaned from campaign analytics, leading practices, and innovations within the digital marketing space so to proactively solve our business partner challenges.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma;
- The ability to prioritize when confronted with multiple deadlines;
- Knowledge of the technologies associated with online marketing;
- Knowledge of internet best practices including usability, privacy, bidding and rich media;
- Experience with Google AdWords (actively using the platform for conversion-based campaigns for at least two years);
- Experience with Numeracy (comfortable with numbers/spreadsheets/data tables/metrics);
- Communication skills (E-mail, phone, in-person);
- Experience with Microsoft Office (strong Excel and PowerPoint; Word);
- Experience with Google Tag Manager (container tags, etc.);
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Experience with HTML editor; and.
- Strong attention to detail.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.