Eagle is currently seeking a Telecom Support for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing service to users by responding to information requests or providing 1st and 2nd level technical assistance;
- Recording incident reports, service requests and equipment and software installation requests;
- Ensuring information systems are functional and operational;
- Working with different systems and peripheral devices such as PCs, printers, IP phones, mobile phones and multimedia equipment;
- Taking calls from users pertaining to service requests or bugs;
- Resolving issues related to equipment under your control or ensuring follow-up based on your own knowledge; and,
- Documenting all incidents or events and ensuring transmission of this information.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certificate;
- Cisco Call Manager, Mobile Device Management (MDM) (prefer Airwatch) experience; and,
- Good communication skills for day to day support.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.