UX/UI Lead Designer
Eagle is currently seeking a UX/UI Lead Designer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the development of customer facing products in projects related to the Internet of Things;
- Interacting with developers in an Agile environment, working in an open space and participating in numerous team building activities;
- Building new applications, shaping and constructing the new Internet of Things (IoT) and Communication products;
- Connecting with people from other fields, bridging business vocabularies, product strategies and technical lexicon;
- DevOps; and,
- Building the strategy and evolution of existing services, as well as future services architecture.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years of User Experience and User Interface;
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Vast toolbox of User Centric Design techniques and methodologies (like creating personas, user flows & wireframes) with the ability to apply them in an iterative development process;
- Experience as a coach or team leader, who can raise the team’s game through their teaching;
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical priorities in order to develop holistic solutions across a complex ecosystem;
- Ability to be a team player who can define, establish and communicate long term vision, who is adaptable to uncertain and changing needs;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; and,
- Experience in Telecommunication or product integration (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.