Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, development and implementation of business ad-hoc requests and analytical solutions based on Excel, BI tools including PowerBI and Tableau; SAS, SQL experience;
- Developing working relationship with business and analytic partners and serve as a resource for reporting;
- Developing working relationship with analytic partners to develop an understanding of analytic needs and opportunities for improvement;
- Building data models in Excel and/or other tools to support business needs;
- Producing specialized reports and data extracts for assigned business areas while demonstrating solid understanding of business objectives;
- Analyzing and aggregating information and communicating the information to stakeholders on varying levels of granularity; and,
- Maintaining historical data and reporting and ensuring the accuracy of the information.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University or College Degree or equivalent experience (Business Administration, Information Technology or Statistics);
- 3+ years of data analytical experience;
- Working knowledge of analytic techniques and utilization of technical tools such as Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, SAS, & SQL;
- Experience with MS EXCEL macros and VBA preferred;
- Strong aptitude with the use of data;
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases not required but preferred;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to articulate business results effectively, accurately and in a timely manner;
- The ability to apply analytic thinking to assist business in the execution of data-driven strategies;
- The ability to adapt to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; and,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.