Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Insurance Investigators for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Updating & Maintaining CRM computer program for files the contractor is responsible for investigating;
- Conducting office based investigations and documenting results;
- Preparing documentation for various court proceedings (Superior & Small Claims) when required;
- Attending various judicial proceedings representing the client when required;
- Requesting Locate Ticket information from client’s Locate Desk;
- Analyzing Locate Tickets to damaged property with the assistance from Spatial Net and document results;
- Conducting interviews with various technicians, insurance representatives, first responders, liable parties and others as required and document results;
- Reviewing Motor Vehicle Accident Reports from various Police Agencies and document results;
- Corresponding (oral & written) with various levels of government and non-government agencies;
- Concentrating on investigating the backlog of outstanding 2017 and 2018 damage files currently on CRM;
- Informing Senior Investigators when files require an on-site investigation; and,
- Providing analysts with a constant flow of files for invoicing.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment is considered an asset);
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Experience with MS Office would be considered an asset;
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work;
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven;
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential;
- Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills;
- Excellent organizational skills; and,
- Flexibility and willing to perform other duties as required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.