Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions;
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating business requirements or user stories, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing Use Case Document, API Specification, functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions;
- Helping identify and addressing business opportunities with innovative business architectures;
- Designing and documenting use cases;
- Designing business processes and workflows;
- Defining test cases, validate individual functions and the overall solution delivery, and may be directly involved in the test process;
- Evaluating and improving business processes for the purpose of developing appropriate solutions;
- Communicating with project managers, application developers, subject matter experts, end users, and senior management;
- Leading complex application development projects;
- Leading integration projects which impact multiple departments or workgroups across multiple business units.
- Priming projects which involve interfaces with Network & Technology systems and/or 3rd parties;
- Leading business process improvement initiatives;
- Contributing to building relationships (vendor and business); and,
- Generating and documenting internal business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, and task and workflow analysis in moderate to highly complex environments.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of Business Analysis and/or Senior Business Systems Analyst experience;
- 5 years working with SDLC (preferably waterfall methodology or other);
- 5 years of experience in: Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Analysis & Management, Enterprise Analysis, Solution Assessment & Validation;
- 5 years in the Telecom Industry, working in an IT governed role;
- Business Process Management (BPM) experience;
- Business Workflow Design experience;
- CBAP Certification preferred or in progress;
- The ability to thrive and succeed in an ever changing fast pace environment;
- Proven ability to lead other Business Analysts as a lead BSA;
- Strong influencing skills;
- Experience working with wireless Business and Operational Support Systems including and not limited to: Sales compensation, sales performance management, sales analytics, partner settlement, workflow process design, call centre systems and CRM, data management;
- Strongly preferred experience working with wireless technologies; and,
- Internal experience, and knowledge of client’s IT organization and processes.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.