Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Middleware SME. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping to create cloud blueprint;
- Helping update and rebuild a vendor platform from physical to updated physical or cloud using current stack suse/aparche/perl and solaris/oracle;
- Supporting deployment and all technical discussions as TS application specialist;
- Working with technology solution team and the project manager for the technology solution delivery;
- Working with IT solution to engage teams and get the job done;
- Delegating on infrastructure questions, recommendations and decisions;
- Supporting the test team on various application servers;
- Supporting the team on incidents related to deployment, server outage and network issues;
- Liaising between TS team from ITS for networking, servers and web servers configurations;
- Assisting and supporting developers troubleshooting efforts of applications in cloud environments;
- Timely resolution and investigation of deployments and development environment issues;
- Supporting ITS in acceptance and production environments;
- Developing and testing of blueprints for cloud deployment;
- Supporting the promotion process of blueprints to upper environments; and,
- Improving TS knowledge and practice around ITS questions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience using RHEL and shell scripting on Linux;
- Four (4) years’ experience using middleware software;
- Two (2) years’ experience configurating of Jboss web server and bash technology;
- One (1) year experience scripting on python and dev ops;
- Experience in networking specifically on load-balancer;
- Experience building blueprints on cloud;
- Ability to review application logs on cloud; and,
- Experience using cloudify, splunk and dynatrace (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.