Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) .Net Developer for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating the details of your work (at a high-level) to your team members and outside project stakeholders in regular Sprint Demo sessions;
- Demonstrating experience in providing and taking feedback with regular peer code reviews;
- Understanding, enhancing and implementing responsive web designs using best practices and frameworks for servlets, cookie management, tokens, using xcode or kotlin, etc;
- Cultivating interactive relationships with product owners, ad technology and analytics teams to continually improve understanding of overall business objectives, identifying opportunities and understanding how digital goals can be maximized;
- Providing input into the effectiveness of waterfall / agile and hybrid development practices and processes to managers and directors; and,
- Monitoring overall site stability and performance goals, identifying areas of concern to be examined or escalated upon as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Working experience using JIRA, Confluence or similar process, story or task tracking tools;
- .NET, C#, ASP, XML and Web Services experience;
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- 4 - 6 years equivalent experience;
- High level of expertise in developing and managing presentation using various tools like NGINX, IIS, Cobra, etc,;
- High level of expertise in developing and managing various web delivery using platforms such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, etc.;
- Familiarity with content deliver using public, private and cloud services such as Salesforce, Akamai, AWS, Cloudflare, etc.;
- Familiarity with older code and script such as VB, Java (for porting old code);
- High level of expertise of setting up code repository from scratch and continue managing the branches / trunks using frameworks such as Maven, Gradel, Jenkins, etc.;
- Practical database and backend development experience (Oracle / MSSQL / MySQL); and,
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.