Intermediate Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in related sub-domains;
- Providing administrative support to enable the Scrum Master to focus on his/her core delivery responsibilities;
- Leading or playing a key role in Scrum of Scrum (or program) meetings to drive coordination;
- Providing the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments (schedule, resource, cost, benefits, scope, content);
- Analyzing and making decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality;
- Defining, forecasting, managing, and reporting on project resources (Capital, Expenses);
- Managing project risk and ensuring appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project;
- Ensuring compliance with project standards, engagement processes and business partner requirements;
- Ensuring global project reporting requirements are delivered to the Planning & Intake team in collaboration with the Project Control Officer (“PCO”) such as the reporting of project status of actions, issues, risks;
- Ensuring all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information; and,
- Ensuring the compliance with the PM processes, tools and methodology, in close collaboration with the Head of Project Management Office (“PMO”).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5-8 years' experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Knowledge and experience in agile / scrum / iterative Development;
- Experienced in managing projects; comprehensive knowledge of project methodologies and tools;
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.;
- The ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead change within the organization;
- University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (required), degree in Business Administration (MBA) (Asset); and,
- PMP, ITIL foundations (Asset), Agile (Asset).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.