Senior Service Representative
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Service Representative for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Verbal telephone affirmation of trades details with customers for all markets (Canada, US & European markets); and,
- Interacting with the front office (sales reps, traders), back office (settlements, investigations, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a operations/process focused environment;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience;
- Excellent Communication Skills (Fluently bilingual English, French) - Oral & Written;
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.