Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining and utilizing relevant business analysis techniques and methodologies to perform solution analysis and design;
- Requirements management including requirements traceability and baselining;
- Enterprise analysis including benchmarking studies, feasibility analysis and SWOT;
- Requirements elicitation including prototyping, reverse engineering, focus groups and interviews;
- Requirements analysis such as analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications such as process modeling and organization modeling;
- Solution assessment and validation including support of user acceptance testing, defect and issue reporting;
- Developing test cases as appropriate;
- Developing of functional designs or detailed user stories;
- Optimizing, improving, and approving changes to new and existing business processes and IT solutions via development of business and functional requirements;
- Identifying the current and future-state business processes;
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future;
- Determining operational objectives by studying critical business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Providing continuous improvement services to improve existing business processes and informing the business solution delivery leadership team of potential continuous improvement opportunities;
- Managing process conformance and compliance as appropriate;
- Recommending controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures;
- Supporting change management activities;
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; and,
- Developing functional designs or detailed user stories.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years experience in a business analyst role;
- Experience working in an agile environment and with scrum tools such as JIRA; and,
- Experience working in data architect projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.