SAP Business Intelligence and HANA
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP Business Intelligence and HANA Resource for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in developing business intelligence solutions that collect, analyze, present information to the business, and subsequently develop the solution to address the business requirements;
- The daily management and administration of Business Objects and BW while ensuring reporting accuracy for end-users with high performance;
- On-call support for the BW/HANA/BO applications;
- Defining and documenting business requirements;
- Developing functional and technical specifications to meet business requirements;
- Performing development to provide solutions addressing specific business needs;
- Root cause analysis on production issues;
- The implementation of solutions to resolve production defects;
- Providing project support within the BW, Business Objects, HANA modelling;
- Assessing business requirements, processes, and provide recommendations on optimal solutions that will best serve the business needs; and,
- Providing end user support and training.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent Business Intelligence technical experience;
- Six (6) to eight (8) years of hands on SAP BW experience in development and support;
- Two (2) to three (3) years hands-on experience with HANA Modeling;
- Three (3) to four (4) years of hands on SAP BO experience;
- Experience with BW extractions, Modelling, and Reporting using Bex and BO;
- Experience with HANA Optimized BW modelling;
- Experience in Data provisioning – SDA/SDI, Modelling in HANA;
- Experience in creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytics, and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting;
- Experience in BO reporting tools Lumira Design Studio, Webi, and Analysis office;
- Strong hands-on ABAP or SQL Scripts skills and experience is highly desirable;
- Experience in SAP BO, including development and support with at least three (3) end to end implementations;
- The ability to gather, review business requirements and interpret these into an architectural design and information model in SAP HANA environment;
- Strong experience in understanding of business users expectations;
- Experience in creating technical design documents from the functional specification documents;
- Capability to provide high level and detail estimates;
- Proven track record in designing and delivering complex Reporting solutions for large organizations; and,
- The ability to be a team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.