Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Developer. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing application code in accordance with application standards and best practices;
- Working on projects, change requests and minor enhancements;
- Analyzing, developing and delivering the technical solution that satisfies the functional design documents;
- Working with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues and defects; and
- Testing changes to applications to ensure that the quality level delivered is acceptable.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with oracle SOA suite development using JDeveloper;
- Understanding of SOA patterns, standards and best practices;
- Experience with web services such as SOAP, REST, WSDL, WADL, and JSON;
- Knowledge of security concepts such as WS-* security and SSL;
- Experience with software development methodologies and processes;
- Experience using XSLT/XPath, XSL, XSD, DTD and XML;
- Experience in multi-stream code management using a central repository (eg. SVN/Tortoise);
- Knowledge of IDE software such as Netbeans, Eclipse or similar IDEs;
- Experience with Soap UI and XML editing tools;
- Experience with WebLogic server, BPM, mediator, business rules, XML schema, XQuery and JMS;
- Knowledge of Basic SOA Admin functions such as configuration and deployment using enterprise manager and admin console;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with file transfer services such as FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS and heuristics (an asset); and,
- Experience with application server management and configuration such as GlassFish, WebLogic and WebSphere (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.