Intermediate Wireless Equipment Engineer
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Intermediate Wireless Equipment Engineer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- All engineering documents required for any moves, ads and changes on the network;
- Working with various teams to order equipment and oversee the install of the equipment on the cell sites;
- Building and maintaining the infrastructure supporting wireless communications systems that includes two-way radios, cellular phones, beepers, wireless Internet (WiFi) access, hand-held computers, vehicle location equipment, satellite systems and related equipment, and other personal communications devices; and,
- Maintaining the complex networks relaying wireless signals as well as maintaining and repairing personal communications devices.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- IP knowledge is extremely important for this role;
- Strong communication skills;
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related Experience; and,
- Extensive wireless background, maintaining wireless equipment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.