Senior Technical Support
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Technical Support for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Augmenting the day-to-day support function of the IT department primarily using Microsoft technologies;
- User account administration, creating new accounts in Active Directory, Exchange, and Office 365;
- Desktop support, remote Tier 1 support for Windows 7 and 10 using RDP;
- IT incident management using a ticketing system (i.e. Salesforce);
- Server administration, manage NFS file servers, GPOs, backups (using Veeam); and,
- Telephony administration: adds, changes, deletes for both VOIP phones (Cisco UCS), cell phones.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- The ability to be versatile and comfortable with ambiguity;
- Customer orientation;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; and,
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.