Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a H&S Advisor for a one (1) years contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the H&S programs and all associated documentation, such as Policies, Standards, Procedures, and supporting tools (guidelines, quick reference guides, presentations, assurance activities, and training materials);
- Understanding the capabilities and functionality of H&S systems including Intelex, ISNetworld, Power BI, TapRoot, and SharePoint;
- Providing direct support to functions regarding the interpretation of applicable OHS Legislation, Industry standards and practices, Internal Management System Standards, H&S program components, and worker training requirements;
- Providing annual support to functions with development of H&S management plans and business plan goals, objectives, and valid KPIs;
- Responding to requests for H&S support from field based H&S teams and/or functional leaders;
- Participating and sometimes leading risk management activities such as hazard and risk assessments, risk mitigation plan development / review, and audits and inspections;
- Participating as H&S representative on project teams and committees, both internal and external; and,
- Working closely with the Learning Solutions team to ensure H&S related training and competency programs are designed to meet regulatory compliance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- High proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Experience with chemical management and Transportation of Dangerous Goods as applicable to the Oil and Gas industry;
- Five plus (5+) years of direct H&S Management Systems and Programs experience;
- Certification level related to Occupational Health and Safety Management, Project Management, or Industrial trades; and,
- CSP, CRSP, CMIOSH, PMP are preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.