Junior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Completing and maintaining Master Plan which details the specific move details for each employee, e.g. current work station id, future work station id, telephone #, etc.;
- Working with the move groups to finalize move schedule;
- Working with the move groups to capture specific requests that must be adhered to (e.g. specific height desk), space requirements for non-standard equipment (e.g. cabinets for cellular phones), etc.;
- Assisting in coordination of move activities, e.g. co-ordinate phone deployment;
- Assisting PM during moves in providing on-site support for new occupants;
- Working with external vendors to ensure that all tasks are completed on time; and,
- Assisting PM in answering specific questions which are raised by the construction team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management; and,
- Strong working knowledge of excel.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.