Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Coordinator for a twenty-four (24) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Tracking information such as materials, Purchase Orders (PO), ordering materials, processing POs, following up with various teams etc.;
- Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes;
- Working with complex data in excel tables;
- Project scheduling, including action item tracking;
- Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking;
- Filing and document management;
- Conducting industry research and analysis;
- Assisting with obtaining quotes from subcontractors;
- Assisting with addressing of deficiencies; and,
- Any other administrative tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Strong Excel experience;
- 2-5 years experience, and a good work ethic;
- Diploma in telecommunications, or a related discipline;
- Commitment to quality performance and teamwork;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills; and,
- Proficiency using MS Office Applications Innovation, Leadership, Endless Opportunities.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.