User Interface (UI) Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) User Interface (UI) Consultant for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Creating effective, user friendly and visually appealing interfaces and user journeys/experiences;
- Interacting with customers and gather user feedback to configure existing interfaces; and,
- Designing user interfaces for various projects such as digital customer experiences.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Relevant experience creating GUI designs based on human interaction and performance;
- Industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role, designing GUI's for web and mobile applications;
- Strong background in the definition of interaction concepts and theories, user flows and behaviours as well as the development of information architecture on both web and mobile platforms;
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Visio);
- Strength in designing online programs with emphasis in the emotional aspects of human experience; and,
- 5 or more years of experience preferred.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.