Meraki Portfolio Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Meraki Portfolio Manager. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing Meraki national strategy plan;
- Day-to-day interaction with Sales focused on achieving revenue milestones;
- Creating and executing on Meraki demand generation and funnel creation activities;
- Providing proactive Meraki deal registration support on all Meraki solutions;
- Execution of the demonstration center strategy for Meraki solution;
- Tracking success metrics of all Meraki solution focused demand generation, deal registration and demonstration activities; and,
- Planning, execution and documentation of sales training activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Meraki portfolio experience;
- Experience leading product portfolios;
- Professional work ethic, inter-personal skills and strong organizational skills;
- Strong communications skills to transfer knowledge of complex processes and concepts to a broad range of stakeholders;
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills;
- Flexibility; ability to operate in a rapidly evolving environment;
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Ability to be a team player with a positive 'can do' attitude. Winning Mindset attributes including consistent demonstration of the ability to mobilize others;
- Negotiation skills;
- Strong organizational skills to be able to work productively on large complex tasks;
- Ability to work independently;
- Telecom, Infrastructure Services experience (an asset);
- Experience developing a product roadmap (an asset);
- University/college degree in marketing or telecommunications (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.