Senior Project Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Administrator. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting project & operational management, technical users and end users in simple routine tasks;
- Providing administrative and technical support of a clerical nature;
- Assisting in performing such tasks as maintaining project documentation;
- Acting as the first point of contact by addressing incoming requests; resolving issues and escalating as needed, following established procedures;
- Tracking change requests;
- Maintaining and updating relevant project or activity information including schedule, status reports, and correspondence;
- Using computer tools to perform work; and,
- Liaising with staff and other personnel on administrative matters related to activity and projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.