Senior Java Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing & developing web applications, REST & SOAP APIs;
- Resolving defects and bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches;
- Working cross-functionally with various teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results; and,
- Applying your technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years’ experience developing web applications in Java;
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience;
- Experience in design and development of SOAP and REST web services using Apache CXF or other frameworks;
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate and Splunk;
- Experience with HTML, Java Beans, JSP, Ajax, Servlets, JSON, XML, XSL and CSS;
- Excellent verbal and written English Skills, demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere(WAS), JBOSS, Web logic;
- Incredible coding skills and programming ability way above average; and,
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.