IoT Network Security Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IoT Network Security Architect. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interacting with developers and software experts in an agile environment;
- Working in an open space and participating in numerous team building activities;
- Building the strategy and evolution of existing services;
- Building the architecture of future security services;
- Maintaining production systems, troubleshooting issues affecting customers and fixing security threads; and,
- Following the standard of practices and using tools such as CI/CD, TDD, container, micro-services and Infra-As-Code.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years’ experience in network security;
- University degree in computer science, engineering or information systems security;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Experience building and deploying secured networks and systems;
- Experience operating and troubleshooting security-related issues;
- Knowledge of DPI, VLANS and certificates;
- Ability to use Wireshark to solve application and network issues;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Linux administrator/ engineer certification (an asset);
- Involvement in development security communities (an asset);
- Ability to write and debug application written in Java, C++ and Python (an asset); and,
- Ability to discuss the advantages of EMAC vs VIM (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.