Senior Technical Architect
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) Senior Technical Architects for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing project teams to deliver end to end GRC projects, ensuring required levels of excellence and alignment with client’s GRC methodology;
- Delivering program activities including project finance management, release management, handling change requirements, stakeholder management, resource management, steering committee reporting, testing and delivery of end-user training programs;
- Managing and communicating effectively to the client and provide insight to the business challenge;
- Analyzing and diagnosing client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions;
- Reviewing and ensuring project and internal documentation meet client’s quality standards;
- Leading effort on designing broader user training programs for internal capability development and client projects;
- Actively working with new and existing clients, becoming a trusted advisor on GRC subject matters and delivering high quality output;
- Collaborating with colleagues and strategic third parties to develop and implement existing and new GRC market propositions;
- Leading client proposal development, new services and solutions design and development, and thought leadership initiatives; and,
- Managing a diverse team of talented consultants while coaching them to their highest potential.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Demonstrated experience in defining and deploying risk management and GRC programs at large and/or complex organizations;
- Certification in information security (i.e. CISA, CISSP, CEH) is desirable;
- Undergraduate degree, with preferred concentration in technology, engineering, computer science, mathematics or business;
- A minimum of 6 years of client project implementation or delivery experience;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a GRC project manager or architect;
- Working knowledge and expertise of GRC solutions (i.e. policy management, regulatory compliance, control testing, cyber security, security operations, business continuity, third-party security);
- In-depth GRC system configuration and customization skills;
- In-depth knowledge in Security Development Life Cycle (SDLC), secure architecture and design;
- Expertise in one or more IT Risk frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, COBIT;
- The ability to lead system and user acceptance testing efforts within projects;
- Strong communication (including report writing), challenging, investigative, influencing, and presentation skills with senior management and in formal committee settings;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and an ability to make decisions;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize;
- The ability and experience to coach, counsel, and guide team members; and,
- A willingness to travel within Canada, the United States and, on selected occasions, overseas, if required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.