Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) Senior Consultants for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Analyzing business requirements (i.e., operational risk, internal audit, compliance, third party risk, and IT risk and controls frameworks), benchmarking and supporting demos along with client’s technical team to drive the vendor selection process;
- Identifying clients’ needs and translating them into GRC requirements, in accordance with client’s GRC best practice and methodologies;
- Understanding GRC challenges and complexities by providing consistent, improved and innovative management process that can be supported efficiently by a GRC tool;
- Working with subject matter experts and GRC architects, supporting the client project team and creating required documentation during the project lifecycle (i.e., business requirements documents, functional requirements, GRC roadmap, etc.);
- Understanding the complexity of an end-to-end GRC project and conducting it effectively for a successful implementation, defining and developing strategies and policies for each implementation, in alignment with client’s methodology;
- Actively working with new and existing clients to deliver high-quality output, advice and support across GRC subject matters;
- Collaborating with colleagues and strategic third parties to develop and implement existing and new GRC market propositions;
- Supporting local and national projects and initiatives;
- Participating in client proposal development, new services and solutions design and development, and thought leadership initiatives; and,
- Supporting client and key stakeholder’s expectations to help build and foster long-term relationships including delivering exceptional project delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience as a GRC professional with risk and control framework management experience;
- Experience in a professional services or consulting environment;
- Undergraduate degree, with preferred concentration in technology, risk management or business;
- Industry experience within an operational risk, compliance, internal audit, IT or third party risk environment;
- Experience with project delivery including budget analysis, status reporting, and issue management;
- Strong communication (including report writing), challenging, investigative, influencing and presentational skills with senior management and in formal committee settings;
- Relevant financial services or risk qualifications (CPA, ACCA, CRMA, CIA);
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and an ability to make decisions;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize;
- The ability and experience to coach, counsel, and guide junior team members; and,
- A willingness to travel within Canada, the United States and, on selected occasions, overseas, if required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.