Application Development Lead
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Application Development Lead for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing IBM TM1 / Planning Analytics (PA) technical leadership to own team and to other teams;
- Leading end to end delivery of highly complex global planning solutions;
- Mentoring Junior Developers;
- Approving technical and functional documentation;
- Ensuring that technical components adhere to technical standards and guidelines; and,
- Managing risk, planning, and mitigation across supported applications and impacted areas.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Experience with PA Cloud;
- 3-8 years implementation experience;
- Strong understanding of technical and functional requirements for Budgeting and Forecasting Solutions;
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- 3-8 years equivalent experience;
- Experience working on multiple large or complex projects; and,
- Solid practical and theoretical understanding of TM1/PA and be comfortable providing coaching and mentoring to Junior Developers (In English).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.